Carioca Impressions - Solo show

I´m proud to announce the opening of my upcoming solo show "Carioca Impressions"
It will be part of a great event in Rio de Janeiro´s Cultural calendar :Arte de Portas Abertas- "Open doors Studio"
My show will be held in Castelinho 38 gallery, a charming and cosy building well located in a quiet street in Santa Teresa. It will showcase my recent paintings emphasizing my on-going Santa Teresa Collections.
If you happen to be in the area , drop in. I´ll be happy to meet you there!

Here is the place where the show will be held, I could not resist this bright morning light hitting the side wall and peaking through the castle towers:

castelinho 38 -oil on canvas 41x33cm sandra nunes

Posted bySandra Nunes at 7:10 AM  

2 comments:

Marcello Jardim said... September 6, 2010 at 7:02 PM  

Parabéns pela exposição,Sandra!
Deve estar linda.
Abraço,
Marcello.

Sandra Nunes said... September 7, 2010 at 4:29 AM  

Obrigada Marcello!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2007 | Andreas08v2 by GeckoandFly and TemplatesForYou | Design by Andreas Viklund
TFY Burajiru