Featured in Brazilian Newspaper!

Back to Largo do Boticario
I was featured in Brazilian Newspaper- Jornal do Brasil- about preserving the Historic National heritage !
Last week I went back to Largo do Boticario, the same place where I painted a series of plein air studies which were inspiration for the Large Panel I had been comissioned then.
To my disapointment the scenery was completely different.

To my friends who can´t read Portuguese; It is about the need to preserve our architectural heritage and the neglect this Rio de Janeiro hidden gem is suffering...About me and my feelings regarding this situation translated on canvas.

please,click and zoom in to read the article...

Posted bySandra Nunes at 4:20 PM  

2 comments:

Michael Chesley Johnson, Artist / Writer said... July 27, 2010 at 7:29 AM  

Congratulations, Sandra!

Sandra Nunes said... July 27, 2010 at 11:42 AM  

Thanks, Michael!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2007 | Andreas08v2 by GeckoandFly and TemplatesForYou | Design by Andreas Viklund
TFY Burajiru